The Tyrnos 2-Speed allows for selectable Power or High Speed gear ratio. Rip jigs fast, then put it in low gear for fish-fighting strength. Because two sets of gears are always meshed, changes can even happen under load, and the lever drag system provides easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
- High Speed 4.0:1 Gear Ratio
- Powerful 1.5:1 Low Gear Ratio
- 4 A-RB Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Alternating Twin Pawl Anti-Reverse Design
- Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- Oversized Ergonomic Power Grip For Increased Torque and Leverage
- Reduced Profile Top Crossbar
- Precision Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Oversized Gearing
- Oversized Clicker Button for Ease of Use
- Weight 57.5oz (1630g)
- Line Capacity: (lb/yds) 50/700 - 80/440
- Retrieve per Crank (in) 44/16
- Max Drag: 42 lb.